RV storage facilities provide an easy solution for people who want to enjoy a roving lifestyle without the hassle of long-term upkeep. Although many people can (and do) successfully store their RVs at home, a vehicle-sized storage unit provides an easy and affordable solution for the long term.
Here are a few reasons why RV storage at a storage facility near you could save you time, money, and space.
- Less Damage: Although RVs are built to withstand the elements, it’s not good for any vehicle to be parked outdoors for a long period of time. If you live in an area with high humidity, extreme temperatures (either in the summer or the winter), lots of rainfall, or other elemental concerns, it’s a good idea to get that RV under wraps during the off-season.
- More Security: Because storage facilities are designed to be secure against thieves and predators, they provide an extra layer of protection. At home, any security measures you want taken are entirely up to you. At a storage facility, you get electronic pass-code entry, security cameras, locked fences, individual security unit alarms, and even on-site staff to keep an eye on things while you’re away.
- More Room: Storing an RV at home can be tricky. Unless you have a very large garage or ample yard space, you might be restricted in your options. Many homeowners associations prevent you from parking on the street, and keeping an RV in the driveway can make everyday coming and going a bit tricky.
- Convenient Access: One of the great things about an RV is their portability—you can go anywhere with road access and enjoy a great time. By choosing a storage facility near some of your favorite destinations, the lake, or even major roadways, you can get even more convenience out of your RV storage.
- Options in Sizes: No two RVs are the same size, which is why it’s nice to know that you have just as many options in storage unit sizes. Most RVs can fit inside a 300 square foot space, and, if that doesn’t work, most storage facilities offer both indoor and outdoor options in varying sizes for you to choose from.
For most people, owning a recreational vehicle is a chance to get out and explore new places without spending a lot of money for air travel and hotels—and also to enjoy a level of comfort similar to what you experience in your own home.
But don’t let your dream of seeing the world get in the way of your regular life. Keep your recreational vehicle safe, damage-free, and out of the way at a storage facility. With low monthly costs and flexible leases that allow you to pick and choose your storage needs, you can store your RV offsite for a lot less than you think.
Growing up we always stored the RV outside without a second thought. Over time it went through a lot of abuse! Now that I’m an owner of one of looking for a professional RV storage. The reason being is that I don’t want this new RV to take a beating. I’m hoping this will last a long time. I can see why you said covered RV storage is the most popular. https://www.movewithunited.com/storage.html
Thank you so much for mentioning how it is a good idea to keep your RV out of the elements during the off seasons. I understand that taking the time to find the best storage for your vehicle can help you keep it safe and ready to go when needed. We are planning on buying an RV and want to make sure we find the best storage unit for it, so I’m glad I found your post. https://www.drydockdepot.com/
My husband really wants to get an RV so we can go traveling and camp more, but we just don’t have a lot of room to hold an RV. I didn’t know that there were facilities that we could keep an RV at. It would give us more security to store it in a facility to keep it safe when we aren’t using it or when we are away from home. Thanks for the information! We will have to look into it! https://www.safegardselfstorage.com/boat-and-rv-storage
Its always going to be a better if we choose services from the experts. But here in the post .. it is very well described. Thanks for sharing this post.
We also deals in self storage services in Rock Hill area.
Comments are closed.