Plenty of businesses run into the same problems of running out of space to operate. Storage.com is here to help provide solutions for growing businesses, whether through unique tips or additional space.
Do you own a company that you operate out of your home or without a traditional office space? General contractors, electricians, plumbers, roofing, and siding companies are all examples of business that can be operated without an office or building, as long as you have a place to keep all your equipment, supplies, and other inventory.
Using self storage for your business can give you the room to store your inventory while keeping operation costs lower than gaining space through expanding your home office or buying a warehouse. Furthermore, self storage for your business offers key features and other benefits to help you get the most from your time in storage.
Here are some of the benefits self storage can provide for your business:
- Affordability: Renting a storage unit is often far more affordable than renting or creating a warehouse for your business. If you are looking for the fastest and most affordable way to expand your business storage space, self storage is the way to go.
- Ease of Use: Many storage facilities offer features like 24 hour access and drive-up access, which are both great for business operations, making it as easy as ever to store equipment and inventory in a storage unit.
- Location: You can find a storage facility that is centrally located in the area you work, or one that’s closest to home. Whichever works best for you and your company.
- Security: Many storage facilities offer security features such as electronic gate access, video surveillance, individually-alarmed units, or on-site management, helping you protect your valuable business assets.
- Flexibility: Storage units range in size from 5×5 units to 10×30 and even larger in some special instances. With this flexibility, you’ll be able to find the exact amount of space you need for you business.
- Climate Control: Perfect for protecting sensitive equipment or materials from moisture or extreme temperatures. This is great for items like lumber, electrical equipment, metal tools, vehicles, and anything else that keeps your business rolling.
Many types of businesses can greatly benefit from the cheaper cost of space found in a storage unit as well as the many features most storage facilities provide to protect items while serving tenants. If you don’t need anything more than space for your business, self storage can be a great solution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS