Plenty of businesses run into the same problems of running out of space to operate. Storage.com is here to help provide solutions for growing businesses, whether through unique tips or additional space.
Talented people from all over the world have set up shop on Etsy, and the items to browse through are limitless. If you’re not sure where to begin your search, you’ve come to the right place. We have compiled a master list of the best Etsy shops in every single category.
Feel free to browse all of the categories below, or skip ahead to your favorite ones:
THE BEST KID AND BABY ETSY SHOPS
If you are looking for a personalized baby gift for an upcoming baby shower or want to find a special keepsake for your own little one, finding the perfect baby gift isn’t hard to do on Etsy. There are a number of Etsy vendors that offer customized baby blankets, clothes, toys, and even shoes! Check out a handful of our favorite Etsy shops that specialize in creating those one-of-a-kind keepsakes.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Clothes
- Stitchin’ Doodle: This Etsy shop opened in February 2015 and specializes in personalized baby blankets and outfits. One of their most popular items is the personalized beanie hat.
- Southern Belle Monograms: This Etsy shop is based out of Dallas, Texas, and specializes in monogrammed baby apparel. Two of their most popular items are the monogrammed bloomers and boxers.
- Little Boy Swag: This Etsy shop specializes in handmade onesies, bow ties, and suspenders. Do you need a quick gift? Many of their items are ready to ship! One of their best sellers is their “Hello World” onesie.
- Posh Peanut Children’s Boutique: This Los Angeles-based Etsy shop specializes in handmade embellished rompers and dresses. Their best seller is the ivory lace flower girl dress.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Shoes
- Growing Up Wild: This Etsy shop has been in the shoe-making business since January 2011 and specializes in organic baby apparel and shoes. Their best seller is the organic giraffe body suit and shoe set.
- The Baby Bella Boutique: This Oceanside-based Etsy shop specializes couture baby apparel and shoes. One of their most popular shoes sets are the ivory lace crib shoes.
- Wee Little Piggies: This Etsy shop has been making baby shoes for every occasion since February 2013 and specializes in soft, baby shoes that have gentle ankle elastics. Their best seller is the grey linen baby shoes.
- Bitsy Blossom: This Kansas City-based Etsy shop specializes in soft-soled baby and toddler shoes. Their best sellers are the “Harlow” and “Hazel” shoes.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Blankets
- Petunias by Kelly: This Etsy shop has been making blankets for little ones since March 2007 and specializes in custom baby blankets. Their best seller is a personalized organic knit fabric blanket and hat set.
- Minky Baby Gifts: This Arkansas-based Etsy shop specializes in minky baby blankest and gifts. This shop even has a weekly blanket giveaway. One of their most popular items is the customizable boy or girl minky blankets.
- Jade’s Closet Blankets: This Etsy shop has been crocheting baby gifts since May 2011 and specializes in handmade, crochet baby blankets. Their best seller is the gray and white crochet baby blanket.
- The Dreamy Daisy: This California-based Etsy shop specializes in personalized baby blankets and textiles. Their best sellers are the personalized receiving blankets for girls and boys.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Accessories
- Avry Corture Creations: This Phoenix-based Etsy shop specializes in lace headbands and hair clips. Their best seller is a light pink and champagne floral headband.
- Petite Peanut Boutique: This Etsy shop has been making accessories for little ones since September 2009 and specializes in handmade suspenders, bow ties, and neck ties. One of their most popular items is the gold and blush suspenders.
- Think Pink Bows: This Etsy shop has been making baby accessories since September 2010 and specializes in hair accessories and leg warmers. Their most popular listing is for the girls cotton headbands.
- Knotty Baby Wear: This California-based Etsy shop specializes in leg warmers, crocheted hats, and photo props. Their best seller is the black and white striped leg warmers.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Toys
- Little Sapling Toys: This Etsy shop has been making modern wooden toys since 2008 and specializes in eco-friendly wooden toys and teething rings. Their best seller is the personalized blocks.
- 3Princesses Store: This Canada-based Etsy shop specializes in wooden baby rattles, wands, and teething toys. Their best seller is the personalized wooden phones.
- House Mountain Natural: This Etsy shop has been in business since May 2011 and specializes in environmentally-friendly sensory and sorting toys. Their best seller is the Montessori-inspired Little Stacker toy. The multi-colored wooden rings are painted with a soy-based paint.
- Freja Toys: This Ukraine-based Etsy shop specializes in crocheted toys, teething rings, and nursing necklaces. One of their most popular items is the trio nursing necklace.
The Best Etsy Shops for Baby Room Decor
- Drops of Color: This Etsy shop has been in business since April 2011 and specializes in handmade crib mobiles and plush toys. One of their most popular items is the customizable super hero mobile.
- Feather Hen: This Georgia-based Etsy shop specializes in personalized pillows and gifts. Their best seller is their personalized copyright pillow that comes in white and cream.
- Nelsons Gifts: This Etsy shop has been selling nursery decor since 2010 and specializes in personalized nursery signs, shelves, and frames. Their most popular items in the shop are the personalized shelves.
- Custom Cut Monograms: This Texas-based Etsy shop specializes in monogrammed signs that are perfect for a nursery. One of their popular items include their painted monograms.
THE BEST JEWELRY ETSY SHOPS
Are you looking for a specific color or style of jewelry to go with your new outfit or prom dress? Look no further than Etsy to find exactly what you are looking for. Many of the jewelry vendors on Etsy take custom orders and are more than happy to assist you with a personalized design. Check out a few of our favorite places on Etsy that offer one-of-a-kind designs and styles.
The Best Etsy Shops for Body Jewelry
- Mystic Moon Shop: This Colorado Springs-based Etsy shop specializes in piercing jewelry. A few of their best sellers include the gold belly ring and their toe rings that come in silver and gold.
- Modern Jewel Boutique: This Etsy shop has been in business since 2013 and specializes in sterling silver, 14.K, and gemstone body jewelry. Two of their most popular nose studs are the white opal stud and white opal septum ring.
- The Gauge Queen: This Etsy shop has been selling gauge plugs since 2014 and has more than 6,800 sales. Their most requested item are the rose gold flower arrangement plugs.
- BM25 Jewelry: This Los Angeles-based Etsy shop specializes in a wide variety of body piercing jewelry. They receive a lot of orders for their non dangle belly button rings.
The Best Etsy Shops for Bracelets
- Frosted Willow: This Etsy shop has been making jewelry since August 2009 and specializes in personalized bangle charm bracelets. Two of their best sellers are the olive branch and personalized infinity bangles.
- Shiny Metals: This Georgia-based Etsy shop specializes in personalized children’s and adult size bracelets. One of their most requested items is the personalized silver bar bracelets.
- Bauble Vine: This Etsy shop has been in business since 2014 and specializes in handcrafted bangle bracelets. Her most popular sellers are the Gold Amazonite Bangle, Silver and Turquoise Bangle, and the Mixed Metal Minimalist Bangle.
- What Knot Shop: This Minneapolis-based Etsy shop specializes in classic rope bracelets and fiber design. The rope bracelets are also known as sailor bracelets or sailor knot bracelets. Their best sellers are the white cotton and colored rope bracelets.
The Best Etsy Shops for Cuff Links and Tie Clips
- It’s All About The Print: This Utah-based Etsy shop specializes in scrabble tile jewelry and personalized cufflinks. A few of their best sellers are the “Father of the Bride” cufflinks and the Detroit map cufflinks.
- The Silver Diva: This Etsy shop has been in business since 2008 and specializes in personalized cufflinks and tie bars. Their best sellers are their cufflinks.
- Fein Fein: This Poland-based Etsy shop specializes in personalized sterling silver cufflinks and tie clips. Their best selling items are their tie clips, especially the monogrammed sterling silver tie clip.
- Goth Chic: This Etsy shop specializes in unconventional personalized accessories for men and has been selling on Etsy since 2013. Their most requested item is the Victorian skull cufflinks.
- Bullet Designs: This Louisiana-based Etsy shop is the only place where you can purchase Winchester licensed bullet jewelry. One of their best sellers are the gold tone Winchester AK-47 bullet cufflinks.
The Best Etsy Shops for Earrings
- Saressa Designs: This Oregon-based Etsy shop specializes in handmade jewelry created with precious metals and gemstones. One of their best sellers is the druzy studs bezel wrapped in rose gold.
- Marolsha: This Etsy shop has been in business since 2009 and specializes in handmade bridal jewelry and accessories. Their most requested items are the cubic zirconia earring sets.
- Petite Delights: This Etsy shop has been in business since August 2010 and specializes in Swarovski crystal bridal jewelry. Their best seller is the mint Swarovski crystal stud earrings.
- Rustic Gem: This California-based Etsy shop specializes in handmade jewelry and accessories. Their best sellers are the simple champagne drop earrings and the coral orange and turquoise statement earrings.
The Best Etsy Shops for Necklaces
- Distinctly Ivy: This Spokane-based Etsy shop specializes in personalized handstamped jewelry and has been in business since 2009. Their best seller is the personalized silver bar necklace.
- Layered and Long: This Etsy shop has more than 94,000 sales and specializes in personalized gold bar necklaces. Their most requested item is the personalized bar necklaces.
- Nest Pretty Things: This Etsy shop has been in business since November 2006 and specializes in Bohemian jewelry. Their best seller is the three string bead necklace and the aqua bead tassel necklace.
- Tracy Tayan Designs: This Pennsylvania-based Etsy shop specializes in handstamped personalized jewelry. Their best seller is the sterling silver personalized grandma necklace.
- Elisabeth Ashlie: This Chicago-based Etsy shop specializes in handmade jewelry that consists of soft colors, gemstones, and bright metals. Their best seller is the “Lisa Necklace” which consists of a delicate chain and a small ampersand charm.
The Best Etsy Shops for Rings
- Spiffing Jewelry: This California-based Etsy shop specializes in handstamped jewelry and gifts. One of their most requested items are the stacking rings.
- Gizmos Treasures: This Etsy shop has been in business since 2009 and specializes in stacking rings. Their best seller is their birthstone stacking rings.
- OhKuol: This Canada-based Etsy shop has been making jewelry since 2009 and specializes in handmade gemstone jewelry and stacking rings. One of their most requested items is the black rutile quartz ring.
- Elea Jewelry: This Etsy shop has almost 10,000 sales since opening in 2014. This shop specializes in dainty and personalized jewelry. One of their best sellers is the rose gold statement ring.
- Tiny Box 12: This Portugal-based Etsy shop has been in business since September 2012 and specializes in opal and turquoise body jewelry. Their best seller is the raw opal ring.
DO YOU OWN AN ETSY SHOP?
SEE HOW SELF STORAGE CAN HELP
THE BEST CRAFT SUPPLY ETSY SHOPS
Are you into DIY crafts like sewing, scrapbooking, and textile art? If so, Etsy is the perfect place to find the latest tutorials, materials, and patterns to help you achieve the look you are going for with your latest project. Much like the jewelry vendors on Etsy, the craft supply vendors are more than happy to assist you when it comes to creating a specific design, color, or sign. With thousands of sales and satisfied customer reviews, check out our favorite Etsy craft supply vendors that we mentioned below.
The Best Etsy Shops for Fiber and Textile Art Supplies
- Cloud Craft Shop: This England-based Etsy shop specializes in wool felt sheets and stitching supplies. They have been in business since July 2011 and have a five-star rating. Their best seller is the 100% wool felt sheets.
- Dyeabolical Yarns: This Etsy shop specializes in dyed yarns and fibers. They have been in business since 2007 and have more than 5,000 sales. The most popular orders in this Etsy shop come from the “dyed to order section.” The most popular colors are blood orange and the “Christmas is coming” pattern.
- Fashion Touch Supplies: This Canada-based Etsy shop has been in business since 2012 and specializes in wool roving, yarn, fiber for spinning, and beads. One of their most requested items is the autumn hand painted yarn that comes in shades of teal, orange, and brown.
- Crochet Objet: This Israel-based Etsy shop has been selling yarn and other fabrics since March 2012. One of their most requested items is the ready-to-ship yarn that can be ordered in a variety of sizes.
The Best Etsy Shops for Scrapbooking Supplies
- Jessica Sawyer Graphic Design: This Texas-based Etsy shop specializes in digital clip art and has more than 29,000 sales. Their best seller is the donuts and coffee clipart.
- Art Fanaticus: This Etsy shop has been offering instant download patterns, clip art, and textures since November 2013 and has a five-star rating. Their best seller is the vintage map paper.
- So Much Scrap: This Georgia-based Etsy shop has been offering PDF scrapbook tutorials since 2011 and has more than 8,000 sales. Their best seller is the 8×8 “Botanical Tea” scrapbook mini-album PDF tutorial.
- La Boutique Dei Colori: This Scotland-based Etsy shop has been selling digital downloads since April 2013. Their most current best seller is their old map collection.
The Best Etsy Shops for Sewing and Needlecraft Supplies
- Busy Little Bird: This Etsy shop has a number of craft supplies available including embroidery hoops, floss, and pins. Their best seller is the 6×9 inch, 20-piece bundle of wool blend felt.
- Snuggly Monkey: This North Carolina-based Etsy shop has been offering embroidery and cross stitch craft supplies since 2012. One of their best sellers are the hand embroidery kits for beginners.
- Little Softie Shop: This Etsy shop has been selling felt embroidery patterns since October 2010 and has a five star rating. Their best seller is the woodland animals hand sewing pattern.
- Big Black Dog Designs: This South Carolina-based Etsy shop specializes in appliques and has more than 21,000 sales. One of their most requested items is the iron-on pumpkin alphabet applique.
The Best Etsy Shops for Food Craft Supplies
- Alexis Mattox Design: This Utah-based Etsy shop has been making customized wedding cake toppers since 2011 and has a five-star rating. Their best seller is this “Happy Birthday” cake topper.
- Top Cookie More: This Etsy shop has been making customized cookie cutters since March 2015. One of their most requested items is the Elmo cookie cutter.
- Sweetapolita’s Sprinkle Shop: This Canada-based Etsy shop has been selling handmade sprinkle medleys since September 2010. One of their most requested items is the birthday party sprinkle medley.
- Housemate Artist: This Etsy shop has been making engraved rolling pins since November 2014 and has a five-star rating. Their best seller is the horse embossed rolling pin.
The Best Etsy Shops for Jewelry and Beading Supplies
- Gold Swan: This Etsy shop has more than 300,000 sales and has been selling beads, chains, charms, and other craft supplies since 2009. Their most requested items are the silver, rose gold, and gold cable chains.
- Loretta’s Beads: This California-based Etsy shop has been selling charms, chains, and bead collections since 2009. Their best seller is the silver plated 18″ snake chain.
- Lytha Studios: This Etsy shop has more than 95,000 sales and has been selling jewelry making supplies since June 2008. Their most requested item is the Swarovski pearls.
- My Tiny Diva: This Alaska-based Etsy shop has been selling bubblegum beads and other jewelry supplies since 2013. Their best sellers are the spring pastel bead mix and the birthday party bead mix.
The Best Etsy Shops for Patterns and Tutorials
- Crochet by Jennifer: This Minnesota-based Etsy shop has been selling crochet patterns since December 2011. Their best seller is the crochet pattern for the mermaid tail blanket.
- Amy Gaines: This Etsy shop has been selling original knit and crochet patterns since 2006 and has more than 33,000 sales. One of the most popular patterns in this shop is the baby doll knit pattern.
- Fluff and Fuzz: This Etsy shop has been selling knitting patterns since February 2010 and specializes in figure patterns. One of their most requested items is the Gerry Giraffe and Ziggy Zebra pattern.
- Little Cotton Rabbits: This England-based Etsy shop has been selling knitting patterns since 2006 and has more than 15,000 sales. Their best seller is the girl bunny knit pattern.
THE BEST VINTAGE ETSY SHOPS
With so many fantastic vintage shops on Etsy, why would you ever need to buy new things again? These folks scour estate sales, refurbish, and repurpose to make what was old and unused into a new and nostalgic addition to your vintage collection.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Women’s Clothing
- Shop Exile: This L.A.-based company sells vintage clothes in all sizes from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Their specialties are band tees, flannels, jackets, and dresses. This Satin Baseball Jacket is on many Etsy user’s wishlist.
- persephonevintage: This shop has a mix of vintage pieces (mostly from the 70s and 80s) and ‘reconstructed’ pieces – garments that have been modified slightly to compliment a modern wardrobe. Summer best sellers included reconstructed harem jumpsuits, and this season has already seen a spike in sales of oversized wool coats.
- Allen Co: Based in Pennsylvania, Kristina sells tops, bottoms, dresses, and menswear. Her popular items are tops and sweaters.
- Small Earth Vintage: Focused on mid-century pieces, Karen and Andy offer fine vintage clothing for smart moderns. Customers are a fan of this floral dress.
- Aorta Apparel: Established in 2006 in Lincoln, Neb., Aorta Apparel is founded on the belief that you should wear what makes you smile. Etsy users find their vintage grey leather coat to be a favorite.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Men’s Clothing
- The Jaunty Rooster: This Cleveland, Ohio men’s clothing shop has unique vintage menswear with a specialty in suits and formal wear. The favorites are climbing on their 50s men’s tweed sport coat.
- The Bearded Bandit: Looking for novelty Hawaiian shirts? Here’s your shop. Relive the 80s era with this green Hawaiian shirt.
- EmmettBrown: This shop has authentic vintage sports apparel, Cosby sweaters, and the vintage clothes that are currently trending. If you’re a guy who’s into vintage, check out this 80s Budweiser tee and other popular tops.
- TheBeardandLady: This fun couple from Tempe, Ariz. sells vintage clothing ranging from the 60s to 90s. Don’t miss out on this 80s surfer’s union tank.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Children’s Clothing
- Willow’s Room: If you’re looking for vintage ranging from Victorian right through to the 70s and 80s, check out this shop based in England. Alex sells vintage girls and boys clothing, such as this little girls trench coat.
- Vintage Pod: Rachel considers her shop to be one-in-a-million, and we agree. Favorited by 70s clothing lovers is this vintage wedding dress.
- Heritage Baby Wardobe: Mom, wife, and pitbull lover, Kerry, adores vintage baby clothing. And with a dress like this, we’re on board!
- Resouled Gypsy: This shop sells vintage apparel and accessories for everyone in the family, but one of their most popular categories is their children’s clothes and toys section. They find pieces that are rare and hard to find, especially in children’s sizes. This vintage Marvel tee is a popular gem.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Art and Collectibles
- grandmothersattic: Elizabeth Young has been selling vintage ephemera, books, and holiday decor on Etsy for nearly eight years now. Her vintage wares have even decorated the sets of TV shows and movies including Mad Men and Arrested Development. If you’re looking for that one special book or some piece of a cherished childhood memory, grandmothersattic is a great place to start looking.
- Third shift – Third Shift has a little bit of everything. They specialize in vintage and industrial items, like old streets signs or vintage Christmas decor. This store’s inventory is constantly changing, but best-selling items include vintage sign letters and numbers.
- Home and Homme: Dean and Mary-Moore’s shop is an eclectic mix folk art, mid-century vintage, and modern. But we fell most in love with their ‘game room‘ section, which is chock-full of vintage board games and toys, with some items dating all the way back to the 19th century.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Accessories
- Love Charles Vintage: This shop has a variety of vintage women’s clothes and accessories ranging from 1910 to 1980. The most unique items in this shop, however, are the accessories. Best-selling items include vintage elegant gloves and dazzling vintage hats.
- Dirty Birdies Vintage: When Holiday season rolls around, and you’re looking for that perfect ugly Christmas sweater, Dirty Birdies should be your go-to. As for the rest of the year, this shop’s most popular styles are 80s vintage sporty and 90s slouchy grunge.
- Retro & Me: This husband and wife duo has been scouring estate sales for ten years handpicking the best of the best for their Etsy shop. Vintage and deadstock sunglasses are by far their best-selling item. They have over 700 fabulous pairs in their shop right now.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Bags and Purses
- Piece 4 U: Dana Elfort’s shop supports her belief that vintage is never out of fashion. Her evening bags are a popular choice!
- Digital Green Vintage: This shop based in France offers vintage accessories from the 70s and 80s. Their best-selling items are their crossbody bags and purses.
- Bad Baby Vintage: Owner Jamie can’t imagine doing anything else but finding high-quality vintage accessories. The condition of these purses are worth every penny!
- 1000 Crows: Yvette of 1000 Crows considers herself a ‘vintage generalist,’ carrying hundreds of one-of-a-kind treasures to fill your home. But we fell particularly in love with this shop’s luggage, bags, and wallets.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Craft Supplies and Tools
- Bumbershoot Supplies: For uniquely gorgeous vintage craft supplies, this Seattle-based shop is where it’s at. We adore their rhinestone buttons.
- Regina’s Studio: The daughter of a craft shop owner, Regina is dedicated to filling her shop with items that allow folks to make their own crafty creation. Buttons, lace, and textiles are some of her top selling items, but there’s plenty more to check out as well.
- ChaosSupplies: This shop has unique and unusual vintage supplies that you simply cannot find anywhere else. Some of the most popular items sold are packs of random 35mm photo slides and vintage educational film strips.
- Zoes Olde Shoppe: Zoë Amaris has a massive collection of vintage treasures, ephemera, and craft supplies. One of her popular buys are her craft supply packs & kits.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Home and Living
- High Street Market: This Philadelphia shop has truly unique conversation pieces. If you’re a lover of brass, then you should check out their brass elephant, lobster, or birds!
- Laura’s Last Ditch: This shop specializes in vintage kitchenware. This ‘superstore’ has everything you could ever need for cooking and baking, and even sells vintage items for food photographers and movie set decorators. Best selling items are vintage silverware, kitchen utensils, and electric toasters.
- Gallivanting Girls: Kayln from Brooklyn specializes in modern living with some old school character. One of her best sellers is a collection of vintage archery arrows.
- Once Again Vintage: Based out of Great Falls, Montana, Megan has been selling vintage home goods since 2011. The most popular items are her housewares.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Jewelry
- MaejeanVintage: Laura and Amanda of MaejeanVintage specialize in fine and costume jewelry from the Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, and Mid-Century periods. Rings are one of their most popular items, with over 600 in their shop and several added daily. Trend-spotters may be interested in their increasingly popular Victorian rings.
- Antique Jewelry Supply: While this shop offers a variety of antique and vintage goodies, their name is a dead giveaway as to what their hottest item is. Charms, rings, lockets, bracelets – they’ve got it all, and from a wide range of time periods.
- Vintage Lane Jewelry: Open since 2012, Lisa sells unique vintage, antique, and estate costume jewelry. Top sellers include necklaces and jewelry sets.
The Best Etsy Shops for Vintage Toys and Games
- DerBayz Collectibles: More than the shop itself, Adele of DerBayz Collectibles loves being able to bring joy to her customers by selling meaningful, hard-to-find vintage items. Her best selling items are children’s toys. Adele has sold antiques to quite a few notable institutions including the New York Ballet and ABC.
- Mike’s Vintage Toys and Collectibles: Mike opened up shop on Etsy two years ago, and his business has grown so fast, he’s opening a brick and mortar store as well. He’s an expert on nearly all vintage toys, but his best-selling items are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heman, and Star Wars merchandise.
- Vintage Out Loud: A shop run by two sisters and their mom, this vintage shop has a little bit of everything. But toys are by far their most popular items. One of the larger categories in their shop, the toys section has everything from vintage Pez dispensers to antique doll clothes.
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT ETSY SHOPS
While sifting through the hidden treasures on Etsy is highly entertaining in itself, these entertainment shops have everything you could possibly imagine to entertain you, your friends, your family, and everyone on your holiday shopping list.
The Best Etsy Shops for Books
- My Bookmark: Olena of My Bookmark, located in the Ukraine, loves to create unusual things. One of her top sellers is the Harry Potter book marker.
- Bertie’s Closet: At this Etsy shop, cute meets function. Bertie and Jeff make sleeve cases for laptops, tablets, e-readers, and phones. Our favorite is these laptop bags!
- Professor Booknoodle: Amy and John of Professor Booknoodle can certainly proof that the age of printed books is nowhere near finished. They have been in the vintage book trade for many years and opened their Etsy shop in 2011. They’re best selling books are academic works, poetry and literature, and 19th century books.
The Best Etsy Shops for Music
- Draw Me a Song: This shop based in France puts music to paper with their hand-drawn lyrical art pieces. The most popular piece by far is her Single Ladies Dance wall art.
- Handmade Straps: Looking for a unique strap for your guitar, camera, banjo, mandolin, or ukulele? Look right here at Handmade Straps! A popular ukulele strap is this Hawaiian-themed beauty.
- Celentano Woodworks: Do you want a ukulele shaped like a jar of pickles? They have it. How about a cupcake guitar? They have that too. This Etsy shop owner has one-of-a-kind instruments you’ll definitely want. A popular seller is the apple guitar.
The Best Etsy Shops for Electronics and Accessories
- Salvage Audio: For quality wood speakers, check out what Jarod Kirby has to offer. His speakers are made of unique craftsmanship that you won’t find anywhere else. One of the most popular sellers are the desk speakers.
- DOCKSMITH: From the beach, to the woodshop, and into the studio—these electronic docks made from draftwood are unlike anything else. The phone docks are their best seller.
- ShutterLightOC: Open since 2012, ShutterLightOC sells cameras and the accessories that come along with it. Their best seller is the black and white instant film.
The Best Etsy Shops for Toys and Games
- Colour Me Fun: This Etsy shop puts a cool spin on coloring by creating custom-made crayons and adult coloring books. Their most popular crayons are the animals, and their best-selling coloring book is their Sunshine & Bloom.
- Piggy Hates Panda: For a carefully handmade huggable doll, this Santa Cruz, CA. shop has many adorable options. Their recent best seller is the Anna ballerina.
- Sugar Shack: Made on an avocado farm in California, these teepees are handcrafted, easy to set up, and kids go wild for them. Best selling teepees are the Isabella and Bianca.
READ HOW 3 ETSY SHOP OWNERS
UTILIZE SELF STORAGE
THE BEST WEDDING ETSY SHOPS
Any bride planning a wedding knows how expensive it can be, and purchasing pieces for your wedding through Etsy is a great way to save money! If you want to add personal touches to your wedding with truly unique, handmade items, browse these top-selling shops within Etsy’s Wedding category.
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Accessories
- Nanarosedesigns: This Etsy shop is based out of Somers Point, New Jersey, and specializes in wedding garters, flower girl baskets, and ring bearer pillows. Their best seller is the bridal infinity garter.
- PowderBlueBijoux: This Etsy shop has been open since 2009, specializing in bridal hair accessories. Her overall best seller is the Petite Birdcage Veil.
- KristenMcGillivray: This Etsy shop’s specialty is temporary tattoos and wedding invitations. One of her best sellers is the Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoo.
- Parisxox: Based out of Milford, MI, this shop specializes in wedding shoes and accessories. Her best seller is the Flower Vine Shoe Embellishment.
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Clothing
- kellybowbelly: In 2009, Kelly put all of her creative focus into making ties and bows. And we must say that she’s amazing at it! One of her top sellers is the skinny black tie.
- alexbridal: This shop specializes in bridal wear, such as hand-made boleros, wraps, jackets, and capes. Her best sellers include the Off-Shoulder Lace Bolero.
- louloudimeli: Based in Seoul, South Korea, this shop sells bridal headpieces, veils, wedding ring pillows, garters, and bridal belts. Woomee’s best-selling garter belts are the something blue with gold embellishments, ivory lace with flower, and the lace garter with silver or crystal charm.
- Foreverus999: Kathy takes pride in making brides smile with her handmade wedding dresses. She currently has 71 wedding dresses and 9 special occasion dresses available at her shop. Our favorite is the long sleeve lace!
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Decorations
- thebackporchshoppe: This shop has been open since 2008, specializing in rustic and vintage inspired signs. Their best seller is the guest book alternative wood letters.
- CharlieChalkDesigns: This shop’s specialties are wedding chalkboards and decor. Their best seller is the rustic personalized birch vase.
- BetterOffWed: This Etsy Shop is based out of Austin, TX, and specializes in statement cake toppers. One of their best sellers is the love cake topper.
- CountryBarnBabe: This shop specializes in rustic wedding decor. Their best sellers include the rustic wooden card box.
- Party Poms: This Etsy shop opened in 2009, with specialty in tissue paper poms and wedding decorations. Their best selling item is the Blush and Champagne Tissue Paper Poms set.
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Gifts and Mementos
- EmbroiderybyLinda: Open since 2007, this Etsy shop specializes in wedding handkerchiefs. Her best sellers include this Mother of the Bride Handkerchief.
- WaterfallDesigns: Based out of Syracuse, NY, this shop’s specialty is personalized wine glasses and gifts for bridesmaids and groomsman. Their best seller is the bridesmaid wine glass.
- SkyeArt: Specializing in handmade cake topper birds and gifts, this Etsy shop has been open since 2008. Her best selling wedding item is the love birds wedding cake topper.
- ThePaperWalrus: This shop specializes in hand-lettered signs, wedding decor, and more. Her current best selling item is the First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Ornament.
- EngraveMeThis: This Etsy shop is based out of Santa Rosa, CA, and specializes in custom laser engraving. One of their best sellers is the Personalized Cutting Board.
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Invitations and Paper
- InvitingMoments: One of this shop’s specialties is discount wedding invitations. Her top seller is the Lace Wedding Invitation Suite.
- starboardpress: This Ashburn, VA, based Etsy shop specializes in rustic wedding invitations, save the dates, custom stamps, and guest books. One of their best sellers is this Custom Guest Book.
- CricketPrinting: Specializing in wedding invitations, this Etsy shop has been open since 2008. One of her best sellers is the Kraft Wedding Invitation.
The Best Etsy Shops for Wedding Jewelry
- CrystalAvenues: Sue is a mother of two who loves making jewelry for brides. One of their best sellers is the Crystal Bridal Earrings.
- poetryjewelry: Hobby turned full-time business, Kavitha from Sydney, Australia creates elegant bridal jewelry. Her best seller is the pearl bridal earrings.
- LuluSplendor: Carla specializes in creating memorable pieces of jewelry for your special day. Her best seller is currently the Antique Silver Hair Vine.
- iloniti: What makes this Etsy shop unique is her colorful collection. One of their best sellers is the Blush Bridal Earrings.
THE BEST HOME AND LIVING ETSY SHOPS
Looking to spruce up a room in your house with a unique decoration? The creative talent within this category of home and living Etsy shops is endless. If you’re not sure which shops to check out first, consult our list of the best shops in the categories below.
The Best Etsy Shops for Art and Collectibles
- katielligraphy: If you’re looking to add a unique piece of calligraphy artwork to your home, Katie is your gal! Her Omaha-based Etsy shop has both pre-made prints and custom orders that will look great in any room of your home. Be sure to check out more of her work on her Instagram, @katielligraphy!
- Jazzberry Blue: This Etsy shop owner specializes in ultra-modern artwork for the home, mind, and spirit. One of their best selling items in the Solar System Poster.
- Fairyfolk: Donni opened up shop in 2009 and sells handmade needle felted creatures and toys for the natural home. Some of her best sellers include the felted Christmas ornaments.
- cozyblue: Liz creates embroidery patterns, customized pillows, prints, and more. One of her best sellers is the sea captain embroidery pattern.
- ForSuchaTimeDesign: For vintage hand stamped and repurposed flatware, this is your shop! Aly’s shop is full of personalized gift ideas. One of their most popular items is the cereal killer stamped spoon.
The Best Etsy Shops for Bath and Beauty
- LittleStuff4u: Sandrah sells makeup and skin care products made of pure minerals. Her best seller is the dream cream foundation.
- JoansGardens: People who love taking care of their skin will love these handmade soaps and body products from JoansGardens. One of her best sellers is the blackberry vanilla soap.
The Best Etsy Shops for Home Decor
- uncommon: This shop is a husband and wife duo from Chicago that makes simple, modern things with a twist of vintage. Their best seller is this wood wall clock.
- FestiveHomeDecor: This Las Vegas based shop sells decorative pillows. Her best seller is currently the birth announcement pillow.
- TwoPeachesDesign: This pillow shop sells burlap pillows with oodles of different designs. One of their best selling items is the burlap Rudolph pillow.
- twoinspireyou: Tonya makes wreaths for all occasions. One of her best sellers is this Holiday Wreath.
- DecolicKilimPillows: These Turkish Kilim pillows are one-of-a-kind. Some of their best sellers include the handwoven pillow cases.
The Best Etsy Shops for Paper and Party Supplies
- cottonlight: This shop sells wholesale and retail string light lanterns. One of their best sellers is the white Bali string light.
- SucreShop: This designer makes stamped wood utensils, party supplies, and more. Her current best sellers are the Cheer My Dears! paper cups.
- GirlBye: Need a banner for your next celebration? GirlBye has what you need. Her best seller is the Custom Glitter Banner.
The Best Etsy Shops for Pet Supplies
- MaritynDog: Your pets deserve some style! MaritynDog specializes in personalized ID buckle dog collars, leashes, and harnesses. Their most popular item is the Personalized Dog Collar.
- SimplicityofFelt: Cats and small dogs love these felt beds! One of her most popular items is this custom color pet bed.
THE BEST CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES ETSY SHOPS
Rather than risk having the same clothes as someone else (do you live in an area with a Target? Then you know how often this happens!), shop for one-of-a-kind clothes and accessories. Here you will find many customer favorites for men and women’s clothing, children’s clothing, shoes, bags, and more!
The Best Etsy Shops for Women’s Clothing
- Annaclothing: This Ukraine-based Etsy shop sells women’s dresses, tops, skirts, sweaters, and much more! One of her top sellers is the yellow contrast dress.
- MadeDress: This shop is based in Thailand and sells beautifully modern dresses. Her most popular items are the light gray loose dress and the red floral print dress.
- xiaolizi: This Etsy shop based in Jiaozuo, China and sells women’s skirts, dresses, tops, pants, and coats. One of her top sellers is the dark grey wool skirt.
- VUTIQ: This handmade clothing shop sells bras and bralettes. With over 12,000 favorites, their most popular bralette is the Floral Lace. Runner up is the scalloped triangle lace bralette.
The Best Etsy Shops for Men’s Clothing
- CorndogTees: Home of awesome t-shirts, CorndogTees sells funny t-shirts and customizable shirts. Their best seller is the I’d Flex But I Like This Shirt tee.
- UnderGroundGear: This Cincinnati-based shop sells vintage shirts, tanks, and hoodies. This shop’s best seller is the Keith Scott Body Shop hoodie.
- beachwolfvintage: This Etsy shop was established in 2011 and offers shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and more. Their swim trunks are among the top sellers.
- AndyveEirn: This shop is not only on Etsy, but they also have a physical shop in Tel Aviv, Israel. Their best seller is the retro men’s sweater.
The Best Etsy Shops for Girl’s Clothing
- ShopLuLuandRoo: This Etsy shop sells girls pants, leggings, beanies, and other girls clothing. Their best-selling girls item is the peach vintage rose hoodie and matching leggings.
- SouthernSister2: A shop based in Mississippi, SouthernSister2 sells Girls boutique clothing and accessories. Their best sellers include the burgundy lace dress, the holiday red dress, and the red and white chevron dress.
- MiniScallop: This Etsy shop puts a nautical twist on their girls clothing. Her best seller is the Toddler Nautical Anchor Maxi Dress.
- KayLaneSisters: For girls skirts and baby christening shoes, KayLaneSisters is your shop. These personalized Baptism baby shoes are selling like hotcakes!
- LurayKnitwear: This shop is smitten with knittin’! One of her top selling sweaters is the red baby sweater.
- SweetTeezLLC: Need a personalized kids t-shirt? SweetTeezLLC has a wide range of selections! Their top selling girls tee is the Glitter Big Sister.
The Best Etsy Shops for Boy’s Clothing
- yellOkids: This Latvia based Etsy shop sells both girls and boys clothes. Her best selling item is the Baby Slouchy Beanie Hat and her best selling boys pants are the Baby Leggings, Boy Harem Pants, and Mustard Toddler Pants.
- PalmValleyKids: This mother and daughter team sells high quality, classic children’s clothing. Their most popular pair of boy’s shorts is the Gray Seersucker Shorts.
- ShnopShnop: This shop sells hand-knitted accessories and clothing from alpaca, merino wool, and cashmere. Their best selling sweaters for boys are the Dark Gray Merino Wool Sweater and the Gray Knitted Cardigan with Hood.
- PricelessKids: Need to stock up on t-shirts for your kid? Take a look at the wide selection from this New Jersey Etsy shop. Their top-selling boys t-shirt is the personalized shark tee.
The Best Etsy Shops for Accessories
- MarryGKnitCrochet: This Etsy shop sells knit and crochet fingerless gloves, infinity scarves, and boot cuffs. Her best seller is the knit fingerless gloves.
- LoveMiaKids: This shop was featured in Destination Weddings magazine and sells accessories for every age. One of their best sellers is the Bridesmaid Gift Hair Tie Set.
- MODvintageshop: This Etsy shop is based in Zwolle, Netherlands and sells vintage eyeglasses and sunglasses. Their best seller is the Brown Tortoise Vintage Eyeglasses.
The Best Etsy Shops for Bags and Purses
- Morelle: This shop is located in Vovousa, Greece and sells unique handmade handbags. Their best seller is the Caramel Shopper.
- LeLaStudio: Tired of people stealing your lunch? They won’t anymore with any of these unique lunch bags! Her best-selling lunch tote is the gray and white chevron.
- SouthernTradeMark: This Etsy shop makes gifting personal with their many monogrammable items, including bags and purses. One of their best sellers is the Houston Purse.
The Best Etsy Shops for Shoes
- GoldConfettiMoccs: This Etsy shop opened in 2014 in Lakewood, Calif. She sells handmade baby moccasins for toddlers and babies. One of her best sellers is the Gray Red & Blue Baby Moccasins.
- BaliELF: From the beautiful Island of Bali, Indonesia are a grand selection of Artisan handmade leather shoes (and more!). One of their best sellers are the Midsummer Brown Leather Sandals.
- KatzandBirds: This shop is based in Tel Aviv, Israel and sells handmade shoes. Her top sellers are the Woven Leather Oxfords and The Fox Embroidery.
THE BEST HOLIDAY ETSY SHOPS
In need of new holiday decor, party supplies, crafts, clothing, or accessories that you won’t find anywhere else? Good thing these Etsy shop owners have made it easy for you with all kinds of conversation pieces. With all the talent out there, you could browse Etsy holiday shops for days and days. But if you’re running out of time, take a look at these top holiday shops.
The Best Valentine’s Day Etsy Shops
- Mailbox Happiness: Elementary school teachers will have a hay day looking at this Etsy shop. Browse through 70 Valentine’s Day party supplies to decorate the classroom or to make crafts with! One of our favorites is the heart garland.
- Lillie’s Lovelies Boutique: The owner of this lovely Etsy shop began making headbands for her daughter, then her nieces, and then her friends. Before she knew it, everyone wanted them! We can see why. Just take a look at her Valentine’s Day selection! Her best-selling item for this loving holiday is the Baby Red, Pink, and White Headband.
- Envero Jewelry: Whether you want to throw hints at your significant other or treat your self, this Etsy shop has an elegant selection of made-to-order fine and delicate jewelry. Favorited by 1,596 people, this Rose Gold Love Ring is the perfect piece of jewelry for a holiday filled with love!
- Drop Cloth Designs Co.: This Etsy Shop is based in Chicago and sells painted and distressed mason jars with a variety of colors and designs. Any of these Valentine’s Day jars would make a great centerpiece!
- Arroyo Digitals: New to Etsy, this shop owner sells instant digital prints that are too cute to pass up! We love the Downloadable Valentine’s Day Cards.
The Best St. Patrick’s Day Etsy Shops
- Shirt Market: This Etsy shop is owned and operated by six family members in Phoenix with the mission to make shirts that you’ll love. Attend your St. Patrick’s Day celebration in style with any of these lucky tank tops! Their shop’s best-selling St. Patrick’s Day top is this Shamrock Tank.
- Emzies Corner Cuties: Looking to dress up your little girl with a festive headband? This Brunswick, OH, mom of two has quite a few St. Patrick’s Day accessories to choose from. Check out her best seller!
- HappyEverythingElse: This Bartlesville, OK, Etsy shop owner has been playing with beads and jewelry making for 30 years. Her entire shop has more than 450 handmade pieces of jewelry! From her 25 different St. Patrick’s Day earrings, the best seller is this pair of Green Clover Celtic Earrings.
- The Privileged Door: It’s all in the name. Your door would be privileged to don a door hanger from this shop! Using moss, wood, and ribbon—any of these St. Patrick’s Day door hangers would be a natural addition to your home. Her best-selling St. Patrick’s Day item is the Leprechaun Hat Door Hanger.
- Hairbow Supplies, Etc: Do you like to do St. Patrick’s Day crafts? This selection of St. Patrick’s Day ribbons from this North Atlanta-based Etsy Shop are a must-have! Their overall best-selling ribbon is the Solid Grosgrain Ribbon.
The Best Easter Etsy Shops
- Sweet and Stitched: Will this year be your baby’s first Easter? With everyone taking photos, you should dress them in this Etsy shop owner’s personalized baby Easter outfits! They all sell quite well, but one of her favorites is the personalized Girls Easter Shirt.
- Miss Priss & Co.: Open since 2009 and located in Suwanee, GA, this go-to shop for personalized baby, toddler, and children’s items offers several adorable personalized and monogrammed Easter baskets.
- Deco4PartyCake: Celebrations are more fun with decorations, which is why you need to check out this California-based Etsy shop. Your Easter gathering will be complete with these Easter party supplies! One of her best-selling Easter items is this pack of purple Easter paper plates.
- BlocksOfLove1: This mother-daughter duo love working together to create hand-painted home decor to help you celebrate life’s occasions. Any of these Easter block sets will look fitting atop any shelf in your home! Check out their best-selling Our Little Bunnies Block Set for Easter!
- AnnadaisysFabrics: Do you enjoy making quilts? Then you’ll want check out this Etsy shop owner’s large supply of Easter fabrics! Her best seller is this too-cute-to-handle Bunny and Duckling Garden Quilt Fabric.
The Best Mother’s Day Etsy Shops
- Popsicledrum: This Etsy shop owner sells simple, everyday jewelry out of the Oregon coast. Browse through over 230 items, you’re sure to find something for mom! We like the Initial and Personalized Necklaces.
- SkyeArt: Open since 2008 and based in Monument, CO, this shop primarily sells small polymer clay figurines with stamped text. With well over 2,000 sets sold, her Love You Mom clay pears are the best-selling item for Mother’s Day.
- ByTracey: Run by someone who absolutely loves crafting, this Southbridge, MA, Etsy shop sells coffee mugs and personalized gifts. Her Home is Wherever Mom is mug is a best seller for Mother’s Day.
- escherpe: This Etsy shop is based in Istanbul, Turkey and sells scarves, beach wraps, bikinis, and pashminas in a large variety of fun prints and solid colors. Her best-selling scarf of all time—which has 1,173,241 views, 52,359 favorites, 117 treasury lists, and over 2,000 pieces sold—is this Tribal Aztec Scarf.
- LovePop Cards: If you really want to wow mom this year, you’ve got to look at this shop’s pop-up cards, they are a gift within themselves! Their best seller is the Full of Flowers Pop-Up Card.
The Best Father’s Day Etsy Shops
- ebollo: Does your dad enjoy funny t-shirts? There’s an abundance of them at this shop! With more than 90 different men’s tees, finding the perfect one for Father’s Day is easy! Their best seller is the I Love My Smokin Hot Wife tee.
- ScatterbrainTies: You have to check out this shop’s selection of ties that features the owner’s very own artwork. Take a look at these Dapper Fox Ties or Circuit Board Ties and be sure to gift your purchase in one of these tie boxes!
- bcr designs: You won’t find the typical tie clips and cuff links at this Idaho-based Etsy shop. Instead, you’ll find these truly unique ones made of wood! All of them sell equally as well, so you know dad will love whichever ones you choose!
- MVwoodworks: Need a gift for the man who has everything? We bet he doesn’t have a personalized beer caddy, cutting board, or bottle opener with cap catcher! Check out this shop that has these and other customizable woodwork. This Personalized Vintage Oval Beer Tote has been their most frequently-purchased Father’s Day item for the past three years.
- Just Artin’ Around: This stay-at-home mom and graphic designer creates custom gifts, art, and stationary. We think her sound wave art would make a great Father’s Day gift! This shop’s best-selling item is the Custom 5-Voice Sound Wave Art Print.
The Best Fourth of July Etsy Shops
- ICaughtTheSun: Celebrate the Fourth of July in a jazzy patriotic shirt from this LA Etsy shop. Any of these sparkly and sequinned tops would be fun to wear during the holiday or year-round! Our personal favorites are the Party Like It’s 1776 and Chevron Red, White, and Blue tank tops.
- Three Pea Studios: This Etsy shop owner sells tons of cute baby accessories. We like her Girl’s 4th of July headwraps! Her most popular one is the Stars and Stripes Headband.
- SWNails: Everyone will be complimenting your nails if you’re sporting any of these patriotic decals. Take your nail art to the next level with these best-selling Nail Art USA Decals.
- Dally Up Boutique: With more than 30 different options, this Etsy shop is an easy go-to for decorating your door this Fourth of July! We think this Deployment American Flag Wreath is pretty neat!
- Southern Stitch Fabric: This shop is based in North Atlanta, GA, and is run by a lawyer turned fabric fanatic. You can make just about anything with this bundle of Stars and Anchors Patriotic fabric!
The Best Boss’s Day Etsy Shops
- DexMex: This Sarasota-based Etsy Shop sells vintage modern art prints. If you’d like to give your boss a piece of framed artwork, this shop has a wide variety to choose from. We like this Live Simply Vintage Art Print.
- The Office Chic: Make your gift personal by giving your boss something monogrammed for their desk. This Etsy shop will make it for you. Pick from organizers, drinkware, vases, trays, and more! Their best seller is The Assistant Bundle.
- SecretFind: This shop sells one-of-a-kind jewelry. Check out the earrings, necklaces, and rings for women and the cuff links for men. These Full Moon Earrings are quite popular!
- GaroSigns: Open since 2011 and based in Tigard, OR, this Etsy shop makes home and office decor. They have a neat selection of desk name plates and door name plates that your boss would enjoy. This Wood and Acrylic name plate is a best seller!
- Curio Press: Your gift is not complete without a card, so be sure to check out this shop’s Thank You cards! You may also consider giving one of these stationary sets as a gift. These floral personalized note cards were handpicked by Amazon for “What’s Hot in 2016”! Another fan favorite is the set of slanted hello personalized note cards.
The Best Halloween Etsy Shops
- The Costume Cafe: Not sure what you or your kids want to be this Halloween? The Costume Cafe is a good place to start! With costumes ranging in sizes from babies to adults, this Texas-based Etsy shop has you covered! Her best seller is the Baby Twin Milk and Cookies Costume.
- Gwen Offutt Designs: Do you have a costume that requires a head accessory? Located in the Pacific Palisades in California, this Etsy shop may have just the piece you’re looking for. Her best seller for Halloween is the Medusa Snake Headband.
- Ear2There: If you like donning yourself with seasonal jewelry, you’ll want to check out this shop’s Halloween earrings! She has 61 affordable pairs to choose from. We can’t get enough of the Orange Candy Earrings or these Black Cat Silhouettes! Her best seller for Halloween is the Pumpkin Earrings.
- Simply Sunshine Decor: Based in Orangevale, CA, this Etsy shop is a great place to buy seasonal decor for your home. Their best-selling Halloween decoration is the Tulle Covered Pumpkins.
- Pelemele: Whether you’re throwing a Halloween party at home or decorating the classroom, Pelemele has plenty of adorable Halloween party supplies to make your holiday celebration complete!
The Best Thanksgiving Etsy Shops
- Soda City Sewing: This Etsy shop is based in Columbia, SC, and sells handmade outfits and accessories. Both babies and toddlers can dress up this Thanksgiving in any of these cute outfits! Their best seller during the holiday is the Baby Boy Navy Thanksgiving Outfit.
- MossAndTwigPrints: This Etsy shop sells fun art prints, home decor, and digital art printables. These Thanksgiving prints would look great in your entryway during the fall season! One of her many best sellers is the Instant Download Autumn Print.
- GlamtasticInvites: Want to send out formal invitations to your guests this Thanksgiving? They’ll be impressed with any of these invites! Her best seller is the Pumpkin Invitations.
- Elegant Holidays: Run by a scientist turned artist, this shop owner loves making art for the door. Check out these fall wreaths and this best-selling Fall Berry Wreath!
- Aplusribbon: This New Jersey Etsy shop sells over 1,200 different ribbons, 46 of which are dedicated to Thanksgiving! The best-selling Thanksgiving ribbon is this Turkey Print.
The Best Hanukkah Etsy Shops
- Wet House: The owner of this Detroit-based Etsy shop is here to make you laugh, and he does just that with this best-selling Hanukkah sweater!
- ItsABowThing12: Specializing in made-to-order and custom hair bows and bow ties, this Ann Arbor shop has a variety of options to help you look your best for the holidays. Check out these very affordable Hanukkah hair bows or bow ties!
- Cyberoptix: The Cyberoptix TieLab decided in 2005 that there just wasn’t enough ties that were both unique and classy. So they set up shop in Detroit and decided to create their own. With nearly 50,000 sales on Etsy, we’d say they’ve succeeded. Their best-selling Hanukkah tie is this Hanukkah Sweater Necktie.
- VibeJewerlyAnnaK: Based in Brooklyn, this jewelry shop has handmade Mala necklaces, Hamsa bracelets, and Evil Eye jewelry. Customers love her selection of Opal Hamsa jewelry.
- Set To Celebrate: Looking for party supplies for a Hanukkah, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, or Confirmation celebration? This New Jersey shop sells Hanukkah decorations, personalized table decorations, Bar and Bat Mitzvah decorations, and more.
- Gifts4Jewish: This Etsy shop is based in Tel Aviv and specializes in gifts that represent Israeli heritage and traditions. His shop has many best sellers, such as the Glass “Pomegranates” Menorah, Nickel Menorah “Hanukkah Candles”, and Lily Art Glass Wave Menorah “Flower”.
- What A Mesh: Located in New York City, this Etsy shop owner has been selling her holiday wreaths since 2014. Her best-selling Hanukkah wreath is the Colorful Hanukkah Wreath Handmade Deco Mesh.
The Best Christmas Etsy Shops
- theboldbanana: This Etsy shop has been making fun hand-printed clothing since 2008. One of her best-selling Christmas sweaters is this purrrrfect Ugly Christmas Cat Sweater.
- WoodN’Stiches: Selling affordable personalized home decor since 2010, this shop sells a lot of snowman wood block sets.
- PhotoPropsEtc: This Etsy shop owner has loved paper crafting since she was little. Her talent carried on into adulthood and now she sells tons of adorable photo props. These Felt Christmas Photo Booth Props and Assorted Felt Christmas Photo Booth Props are her best sellers for Christmas.
- PinkRoseAccessories: Based in Stafford, England, this shop sells all kinds of Christmas jewelry. Among her best sellers are these Christmas Tree Earrings and her new line of sterling silver jewelry.
- SandraGraphicDesign: One of the fun things about the Christmas season is making holiday crafts, and this Etsy shop based in Netherlands has more than 40 digital Christmas papers and clip-art to meet your Christmas craft needs.
- foreveramermaid: If you enjoy decorating your walls with Christmas art, then you’ll want to check out this shop’s Whimsical Christmas Prints and Wall Art.
The Best New Year’s Etsy Shops
- strongconfidentYOU: Be the person with the perfect outfit for the New Year’s Eve party this year with this shop’s snazzy New Year’s tops.
- BigDotOfHappiness: This husband and wife duo took it upon themselves to make life’s occasions fun with their custom party supplies. Jazz up your New Year’s Eve party with any one of these 70+ New Year’s party decorations.
- Izou Bijoux: If you’re looking to accessorize for the new year, check out these 2016 bracelets from this shop based in Athens. Other best-selling items include her Fatima Hand charm and Breast Cancer Awareness macrame bracelets.
- OccasionsBoutique: Based in Alabama, this shop owner has quite a few New Year’s wreaths, among many others! Her best-selling New Year’s wreath is this festive black, silver, and gold beauty.
- Designbybiancab: This Southern California girl has a passion for art, graphic design, typography, and organizers. Her best-selling New Year’s artwork is the instant-download printable New Year’s Eve decorations.
The Best Kwanzaa Etsy Shops
- KEMETRISING: This Edison, NJ Etsy shop creates hand-made gifts such as Afrocentric clothing and Kemet Rising items. Her best-selling Kwanzaa item is the My First Kwanzaa Bib.
- Mere Trinkets: Open since 2010, this shop specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry, many of which are Afrocentric and Kwanzaa-inspired. Browse through over 150 jewelry items to accessorize for Kwanzaa. Check out these best-selling African Chic Drop Earrings.
- Barbara’s Beautys: For unique candles to display around the house for Kwanzaa, check out this shop in Gilbert, SC and their Kwanzaa-colored Lanterns or Quilling Tea Light.
- Cooper Station: Stop by Cooper Station and download these cool and highly-affordable cupcake toppers for your Kwanzaa celebration!
- Gustys: This shop has been selling stylish bow ties for all occasions since 2008. Arrive in style to the next Kwanzaa party with these African Print bow ties, especially their best-selling African Kinte Striped bow tie.
SEE HOW SELF STORAGE BENEFITS ETSY SHOP OWNERS
What are your favorite Etsy shops? Let us know in the comments!
All images have either been provided by a listed organization or are licensed under the Creative Commons.